Abstract Submission Guideline
Abstract Submission Guideline
The PDAA 2020 Organizing Committee cordially invites all interested individuals to submit abstracts for Oral and Poster Presentations through which the most updated research results and interesting cases to be shared. Please read the guidelines carefully before submitting your abstract.
|Abstract Submission Opens||1 October 2019|
|Abstract Submission Ends||31 August 2020 (23:59 KST)|
|Acceptance Notification||21 September 2020|
- Dental Anomalies
- Dental Anxiety and Behavioral Management
- Dental Materials
- Dental Trauma
- Growth and Development - Orthodontics
- Oral Medicine and Pathology
- Public Health
- Special Needs Patients
- Syndromes and Genetics
Steps for Abstract Submission
Sign-up and log-in to the website of PDAA 2020
Click the Abstract Submission button
Select the presenting author and fill out authors Info!
Enter the abstract text!
Complete Abstract Submission!
※ Presenting author must register for the congress through the website by 10 October 2020.
- Authors can submit abstracts for oral presentations and posters. However, the final presentation type of the accepted abstract is under the discretion of congress scientific committee.
- Authors may present one project in one of the following presentation categories: oral or poster. Authors may submit multiple abstracts, but present only 1 abstract.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English only.
- Abstract shall not be longer than 350 words.
- Abstract shall include specific sections (see below abstract sections)
Clinical Case Presentation Research Presentations / Free Lectures
- Case Presentation
- Material and methods
- First name, last name, department, affiliation, city, and country of authors shall be stated clearly.
- Abstract body shall not include any indication of the personal details of authors.
- Abstract body shall not include any tables, charts or graphics.
- Abstracts of the unfinished researches will not be evaluated.
- The abstract has not been submitted and accepted at other scientific meeting.
- The right to publish your abstract is granted to the PDAA 2020 Organizing Committee.
- Best Oral Presentation Award
- Best Poster Award
- Young Researcher Award (If you would like to apply for this, you should be under 40 and your abstract should be for research paper only. Your final presentation type maybe changed after the committee review your abstract.)
Notification of Acceptance
- All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee according to standard review procedures.
- Notification of acceptance will be sent by e-mail to abstract submitting authors From 10 October.
Withdrawal of Abstracts
- If the presenting author of an accepted abstract does not register by the registration date (10 October), the abstract will be automatically withdrawn from the final program.
- If you would like to withdraw an abstract, please notify the PDAA 2020 Secretariat in writing as soon as possible.