The NOC is pleased to offer our delegates the following accommodation information that allow easy access to the venue at COEX. Our official housing bureau, Kim’s Travel, will provide an extensive reservations service including personalized management of all bookings.
Please download the hotel reservation form and send it to our housing bureau by email.
Deadline for Hotel Reservation: 10 May, 2020
Contact Information of Official Congress Housing Bureau
The Housing Bureau of PDAA 2020
Kim's Travel Service Co., Ltd
4F, 2728 Nambusunhwan-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
Ms. Soyeon Kwon
Fax: +82-2-571-9921, E-mail: email@example.com
PDAA 2020 Official Hotels
* Tax & Service Charge Included
|Room Rate (KRW) / Night / Room||Breakfast (KRW)|
|5 Star Hotels ★★★★★|
|1||InterContinental Seoul COEX||Superior||296,450||296,450||296,450||36,300|
|Club Superior||393,250||393,250||393,250||Inc. Breakfast|
|4 Star Hotels ★★★★|
|2||L7 Hotels Gangnam||Standard||154,000||154,000||154,000||19,800|
|3 Star Hotels ★★★|
|3||Ibis Styles Ambassad or Gangnam||Standard||119,000||119,000||119,000||13,200|
|4||Hotel Peyto Samseong||Superior||121,000||-||-||16,500|
|5||Glad Gangnam Coex Center||Standard||154,000||154,000||154,000||16,500|
|6||Aloft Seoul Gangnam||Aloft||157,300||157,300||157,300||16,940|
|* Double: 1 bed / Twin: 2 separated beds|
- Hotel Reservation is arranged by the Housing Bureau of PDAA 2020, Kim’s Travel Service Co., Ltd. Please contact the Housing Bureau via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for any changes/cancellation, not the hotel directly.
- Hotel Reservation Deadline: 10 May, 2020; after this date, any request cannot be guaranteed.
- Reservations are made on a first come first served basis, but room availability cannot be guaranteed even before the deadline as the event period lies within the peak season.
- General Check-in Time: From 15:00, Check-out Time: By 12:00
- Early check-in (before 15:00) & late check-out (after 12:00) depends on the availability of rooms and additional charges for early check-in and/or late check-out will be applied as personal bill.
- Check-in and check-out times may vary; for more details, please check in with your hotel.
- The hotel list & room rates are subject to change due to the local conditions.
- If you wish to reserve other room types, please contact the Housing Bureau of PDAA 2020 directly.
- All room rates will be charged in Korean Won.
- The rate only covers a room and breakfast if you selected in advance, and other expenses such as additional breakfast, mini-bar, laundry service, etc. are the participant’s responsibility and should be paid to the hotel when you check out.
“InterContinental Seoul COEX”
- The room will be guaranteed by the given credit card information and room rates will be charged by the hotel when you check-out, and receipt will be issued accordingly.
- Confirmation letter will be sent within a week from the day you make a reservation.
The Other Hotels
- One-night room rate will be charged to the given credit card by the Housing Bureau (Kim’s Travel Service Co., Ltd.) within one week from the day you make your reservation.
- The remaining balance will be charged on the second week of May. 2020.
- Receipt will be issued by the Housing Bureau upon request.
- Confirmation letter will be sent when the 1 night deposit payment is made.
If you do not have any credit card
- You should remit at least one-night room rate to the Housing Bureau within one week and the remaining balance should be paid by 10 May, 2020.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Any change or cancellation requests must be sent by e-mail or fax to the Housing Bureau, not directly to the hotel.
- Refunds will be made after PDAA 2020 according to the following policy and all processing fees will be deducted from the refund amount.
- All dates are based on Korea Standard Time (GMT+9hours).
|Until May 10||No penalty|
|From May 11 or No-show or Early departure||No refund and full payment will be charged as penalty|